Michael Wall Engineering is proud to have partnered with RJC Architects and Lowe Enterprises during the 7-year design phase of the 1,110,000SF, $475 million San Diego County Operations Center project.
- SDG&E’S Energy Champion/”Best New Building”
- California Center for Sustainable Energy’s “Outstanding Building of 2011”
- Conference Center: LEED Platinum
- Office Buildings: LEED Gold
- Hazard Way Complex: LEED Certified
- Lighting design achieved an average of 28% below Title 24
- Overall site is served by a 1200A 12kV SDG&E service
- 12kV loop sectionalized by four SF6 gas switches
- 5MW of paralleled diesel generation sized to power the entire complex
Thanks to the leadership provided by the County of San Diego, RJC Architects, and Lowe Enterprises in delivering a successful project!