Manchester Pacific Gateway is a world-class $1.5 billion, 3.2 million SF waterfront mixed-use development. The project consists a 30-story four-star resort hotel and a 29-story five-star convention hotel, bringing over 1,300 hotel rooms to the North Embarcadero at the San Diego waterfront.
Covering 8 city blocks, this high profile waterfront development offers VIP lounge and entertainment, world-class concierge services,luxury retail shopping, fine dining, cultural space, entertainment venues, public parking and pedestrian access to the Manchester Pacific Gateway Paseo.
Michael Wall Engineering has provided electrical engineering for the entire project. This iconic project reshapes the San Diego waterfront and offers a dynamic, exciting option for lifestyle, shopping, and work.
Project elements include:
- 30-story, 800,000SF office, retail, and 4-star luxury hotel with 260 keys.
- 29-story, 1.1 million SF, 5-star convention hotel with 1,090 keys in 2 towers.
- 17-story, 373,000SF Navy headquarters building.
- 12-story, 273,000SF office and retail building.
- 6-story, 300,000SF office and retail building.
- Subterranean parking structure on 2 levels with 2,896 spaces